Sunday, April 28, 2013

SUPER Teacher Water Bottle

Recently I was shopping at Old Navy when I spotted this water bottle near the check out.
As soon as I saw it, I knew what I could use it for.  With Teacher Appreciation Week approaching, I am always on the look out for ideas.  This year I have had the opportunity to be my son's first grade teacher.  It has been so fun to have this experience!  My older 2 children are at the middle school, where they have more than 10 teachers between them, so really I feel as though I have only one bigger teacher gift to buy this year.  Unless of course I want to buy myself something big!  Hmmm...not a bad idea!  :)
Anyway, my daughter's kindergarten teacher always has a water bottle with her so when I saw this water bottle with a Superman symbol I knew I had to grab it!

I attached a tag on it to read:  
You have been a SUPER teacher!  Thank you for all that you have taught me this year!


2 comments:

Safa and marwa said...

شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام

شركة المثالية لتنظيف said...

من نحن ؟ نعم نحن و بجدارة أفضل واقوي شركة تنظيف في الدمام أو شركة تنظيفات فيالدمام إدخل إلى الأقسام نظافة المتنوعة لترى خدماتنا
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام هي مدينة سعودية وهي تقع علي ساحل الخليج العربي و عاصمة المنطقة الشرقية ونظرآ لأهمية موقعها علي ثلاث جهات الخليج العربي وتعتبر
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر الوحيدة التي تعمل بأنظمة جولي الإيطالية في تنظيف المنازل و البيوت و نظافة الشقق الحديثة أتصل واحصل مجانآ علي مكافحة حشرات لاول 3 متصلين شركة تسليك مجارى براس تنورة
شركة تنظيف منازل براس تنورة