Thursday, December 1, 2011

Easy DIY Christmas Countdown

Even though I had promised my readers 31 fabulous Halloween ideas and fell short by a few, this time I am coming through with 25 Christmas ideas.  Some ideas I have planned to feature will be ideas to use with your family, in a classroom, for a party and even gift ideas for neighbors, teachers and more.  How do you know you can trust me on this one?  Because I am already working ahead and have the posts saved and ready to share as the days arrive.  This has to be a no-fail way right?!?

Christmas Idea #1 - Christmas Countdown

I realize there are a lot fewer days now until Christmas (from what you see in the picture above), but you get the idea.  This is such a simple and inexpensive craft idea to get you ready for Christmas.  Head on over to Life {Sweet} Life to download your choice of the Christmas countdown.  You can choose to either print it from home or send it to a photo center.  Stick the countdown behind a picture frame and using a dry erase marker, change the number of days until Christmas!  LOVE IT!

5 comments:

SMMART ideas said...

Hi Allison!

I posted up a lot of fun traditions to do with your family each day of Christmas..you can incorporate them into an advent calendar. Your idea of a countdown reminded me of my post. Check it out...Happy Holidays!

Lisa

Unknown said...

Used this already! Thanks so much for this link!

Leesa said...

The Christmas ideas is very high and main information to be used with already! Thanks so much for this link!

teaching fashionista said...

These ideas are awesome! As a mom and teacher I have a million gifts to give..these are super cute and thoughtful.. great post.
love your blog
come visit me @ teaching fashionista.blogspot.com

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Thank you so much for featuring my printable! I love your blog - SO many great ideas. Thanks for sharing! :)