Sunday, September 25, 2011

Me? A Versatile Blogger?

First of all, if you are a teacher using the Treasures Reading program in your school, and have not yet checked out Just 4 Teachers, you are missing out!  Last year was my school's first year taking on Treasures, and if you have been there before, you know any new change can be a major adjustment.  This year I have been using Debi's poems and ideas to create my own poetry journal for my students and they LOVE it as much as I do!  So there you have it, my HUGE shout out and thanks a TON to Debi for making poetry so much fun.  Recently, she left a comment letting me know that she was awarding me this:
Here are the rules of the award:

*Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
*Share 7 things about yourself.
*Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.

Well, here goes.... Seven Things About Me!
1.  I am married and have 4 wonderful children ranging in ages 4 - 12.
2.  Only 1 out of my 4 kids were planned!  LOL
3.  I spent 9 1/2  of my childhood years growing up in Saudi Arabia.
4.  I was originally thinking of pursuing a degree in International Business with a minor in Russian.  Boy, am I glad I went in the direction I chose instead!!  I love teaching!
5.  I love everything about FALL! The leaves changing colors, cooler weather, sweaters, football and holidays on their way!

6.  Everything is better with peanut butter!  I seriously add it to my icecream and on top of my pancakes.  Crazy for the stuff!
7.  I have been snorkeling in the Red Sea and floating in the Dead Sea...2 of the coolest places! 
If you think you still need to know more about me...click here.

I am not passing this award on to 15 recently discovered blogs, for the main fact that I still can't seem to leave comments on half the blogs out there that I read...so frustrating.  So even if I were to award 15 people, there would be no way of letting them know.  Darn!  If you are reading this though, consider yourself one of the ones I would have chosen. :)

3 comments:

Mary said...

Oops... I just passed the Versatile Blogger Award along to you, then I realized you just posted about it. Whoops! Thank you for all of the amazing inspiration. Come on over to grab the button!

Mary
Adventures in Kindergarten

Allison @ Room Mom 101 said...

Wow Mary! Well even though I already received the award I am still very flattered that you thought of my blog for such a thing. It's the though that counts right!?! Thanks a ton!!

Justin said...

Questa situazione esiste ancora dentro l'intera Cina, in particolare la Cina continentale. Per superare questo problema ha bisogno di milioni di persone a fare qualcosa - Arrestare il modo in cui insegnare la corrispondenza tra inglese e cinese, invece, riguardano i materiali inglesi direttamente alla conoscenza senza traduzione durante l'insegnamento. italiani a londra lavoro