Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back to School Door Ideas

I'm not sure when everyone else starts back to school, but yesterday when my daughter reminded me that I only had 2 more weeks before I was required to be back, I freaked.  I have known all along, but it didn't actually register until she made that comment.  So with that in mind, I will be doing some posts on back to school for the next couple of weeks.
Here are a few back to school doors I have discovered.  I tend to decorate my bulletin board instead of my door to welcome the students back, but if you are the opposite, then hopefully these can help you.
Bright Hub used the students' names to create a word search on the door.
Adventures of the American Mind's art work is amazing!  Check out a few doors she has used...

From Bulletin Board Ideas, here is an idea using crayons.
Scrap and Teach made created her bulletin board (yes, I realize it isn't a door, but it was too cute not to share!) using her Cricut machine and theme of Chicka Chicka Boom Boom.
Have a door or bulletin board you think I should see?  Send me an email with a picture or leave a comment with a link so I can find and feature your idea!


4 comments:

Pam and Jess said...

I was looking at your newest entry and stopped at the bulletin board and thought, hmm that looks familiar...I looked closer and realized it was mine! I am so excited you found my blog and posted it! I felt like a rock star. :)
Pam

Busy Bees said...

Sooooo many cute ideas for decorating a door. Thanks so much for sharing such a variety of ideas.
BusyBees

Allison @ Room Mom 101 said...

Pam,

I am so glad you noticed. I actually tried leaving a comment on your blog but was unable to. I hate that I still can't comment on everyone's blogs! It is driving me nuts. Anyway thanks for the very cute idea!!
Allison

Justin said...

Generally government provided understudy credits have a lower financing cost than individual and different advances. To supplement their understudy credits wage, numerous understudies likewise apply for awards and grants, which they don't pay back. https://www.usacheckcashingstore.com/san-diego