Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Bulletin Board Idea

Inspired by the creativity I found out there in blog-land, I decided to add these cute little Leprechauns to my bulletin board. 
I got such a kick out of this Leprechaun's goatee.  Oh and in case you are wondering why he looks mad, I was told because his gold was being stolen.  Haha.  I guess that would make a Leprechaun mad.
I even got some girl Leprechauns.  Hey, why not?
I have found several teachers who have used this idea so I am not really sure where it first came from.  To give credit, I have seen this idea on The First Grade Parade and Erica Bohrer's First Grade.  I know that I downloaded the template that says "I feel lucky when" from somewhere, but now I am not sure.  If you know, please let me know so that I may link to their blog.  Thanks a million for sharing!
*Update - Thank you Rachelle for letting me know the other blog I was leaving out.  Primary Perspective is where I found this printable "I Feel Lucky When..."   Thank you!!!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

you download it from eduperry.com! :)

It's Brooke's website.

Your board looks great!!!!
-Rachelle
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

Drake Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison @ Room Mom 101 said...

Rachelle thank you for letting me know where I found this. I knew it was a matter of time. :)