Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halloween Ideas...First of Many

Holy cow! A whole month has past since I have done anything with this blog. So sorry...life has been hectic with me returning to work and with the time devoted to recently running my first marathon. Anyway, I have noticed all of the Halloween decorations starting to come out and thought that I should suggest some Halloween ideas to anyone in search, so here it goes...
Festive Halloween Sugar Cookies from Good Housekeeping:

Glittered Pumpkins from Martha Stewart:

All kinds of ideas from Tip Junkie...too many to mention just one. If you click on the link, it will take you to all the Halloween ideas she has!

These darling candy corn cookies from Tidy Mom:

A caramel apple kit for anyone looking to give a gift. Thanks Mish Mash!

Skip To My Lou has plenty of great ideas too, including her paper witch shoe. Think of how fun this would be to give as a party favor!

I am excited that fall is here! Time to get ready for all the upcoming holidays. I will have more Halloween ideas to come...

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Hi Room Mom - i was trying to find a place to send you a message! I recently launched CmomGo.com in which one of the use cases is for Room Moms. A fair amount of PTO's are using it as well. I just thought that you may want to share on your blog!

contact me with any questions... thanks. jeff@cmomgo.com

Gifts Philippines said...

Well, all I can say is, all your gift ideas was so good. I will try to make something like that this coming weekend. Anyway, thanks for sharing these idea. I enjoyed reading it. Keep posting.



-fern-